- Now supports Xcode 12, iOS 14, and iPadOS 14.
- Xcode 10 is no longer supported.
- Now supports Xcode 11, iOS 13, and iPadOS 13.
- Xcode 9 is no longer supported.
- 32-bit devices are no longer supported.
- Now supports Xcode 10 and iOS 12.
- An explicit error message is now emitted when Swift classes are encountered.
- References to PPiOS-ControlFlow and PPiOS-Sample-Vie have been removed from all other files.
- Xcode 8 is no longer supported.
- Dependencies included for re-export were previously ignored, but are now searched for symbols.
- Now supports Xcode 9, iOS 11, and the new Swift-based build system.
- Documented workaround for renaming static libraries.
- Updated error messages when attempting to directly process static libraries.
- Xcode 7 is no longer supported.
- Dynamic frameworks can now be processed.
- New identifiers will typically be eight characters long, regardless of their original length, to improve obfuscation and help prevent conflicts.
- Added the git commit hash to the version information.
- Improved documentation.
--translate-dsymfunctionality was migrated to PPiOS-ControlFlow (See README.md for more information).
- Removed dependency on the ahocorasick library.
- Now supports macOS Sierra and Xcode 8.
- Updated documentation.
- Forked from Polidea iOS Class Guard, and renamed the project and program.
- Fixed corruption in git repository, see details below.
- Improved usability of the application:
- Split the obfuscation process into two phases (analyze and obfuscate-sources).
- Documented how to use the application with any version control system and without use of a wrapper script.
- Documented how to integrate the obfuscation process into an existing Xcode project.
- Added protection against "double obfuscation".
- Streamlined use of the application for supported platforms: iOS apps on Xcode 7.
- Changed crash dump translation to require an output file name.
- Removed exclusion propagation for excluded symbols (-x).
- Simplified program options and mnemonics, and enforced single mode selection.
- Added support for category exclusion via class filters.
- Updated the list of explicitly excluded symbols.
- Improved the documentation.
- Clarified the usage text.
- Verified support with PPiOS-ControlFlow.
- Cleaned up the source tree, removing unnecessary and derived files.
- Added integration tests.
- Removed chaining of class filters, which was essentially broken since its behavior depended on the arbitrary order in which classes were processed.
- Fixed command-line argument validation.
- Fixed support for applications targeting iPhoneOS, broken by the release of Xcode 7, and verified support for Xcode 7.3.
Original commit 509591f was corrupted. This was fixed by modifying it and rewriting the commit history after it. The new repaired commit is 496ae586. The fork point in the new history is 94121d10.
Copyright 2016-2020 PreEmptive Solutions, LLC