Building a platform that makes it easier for small high-growth businesses to navigate the federal government, and enables agencies to quickly source low-cost, high-impact information technology solutions.
What is HIRE-EZ?
HIRE-EZ Is a demonstration application that demonstrates the flexibility of RFP-EZ. In this case, the demo is about recruiting and screening a round of fellows for a project.
Setting up your development environment
1. Grab the code
git clone git://github.com/presidential-innovation-fellows/hire-ez.git
2. Install dependencies
- Install Composer (http://getcomposer.org/)
- From the root project directory, run
- Install node.js (http://nodejs.org/download/)
3. Configure your local database
- Create an empty MySQL database named "hire-ez" (or whatever your heart desires)
- Copy the
application/config/local(which will be .gitignore'd)
- Enter your database credentials in
- Install the Laravel migrations table:
php artisan migrate:install --env=local
- Give yourself some seed data:
php artisan seed --env=local
4. Run the Grunt watcher
Running the watcher is as easy as
cd assets/build; grunt watch.
5. You're good to go!
For further reading you can check out the Laravel documentation. We'll be updating this readme soon with more info on how you can contribute to the development of RFP-EZ.