Bringing power back to the professional user, with Blockchain
Professional behavior and data is worth billions to businesses. Why shouldn’t professionals be compensated for this?
ERC20-compliant token, derived from the MiniMe Token that allows for token cloning (forking).
- Token.sol: Main contract for the token.
- MiniMeToken.sol: Token implementation.
- TokenContribution.sol: Implementation of the initial distribution for the token.
- TokenPlaceHolder.sol: Placeholder for the Token before its deployment.
- ContributionWallet.sol: Simple contract that will hold all funds until final block of the contribution period.
- MultiSigWallet.sol: ConsenSys multisig used for Token and community multisigs.
- TeamTokensHolder.sol: Contract where tokens belonging to developers will be held. This contract will release this tokens in a vested timing.
See INSTRUCTIONS.md for instructions on how to test and deploy the contracts.