Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Includes binaries for Linux, Windows and OS X (all 64bit).
- [ctrtool/makerom] Builds are now time-stamped.
- [makerom] Simplified help text.
- [makerom] Fixed RomFS file limit bug.
- [makerom] Added more information to verbose output.
- [ctrtool] Added large file support.
- [ctrtool] Added Unicode support to RomFS file extraction.
- [makerom] Added a copyright-free logo to use when building CXIs. (Configure RSF with: "BasicInfo/Logo: Homebrew") (Credit: @yellows8)
- [ctrtool] Command-line arguments "--listromfs" and "--romfsdir" can now be applied to NCCH files.
- [ctrtool] Fixed Visual Studio support. (Credit: @Myriachan)
- [ctrtool] Added command-line argument "--showsyscalls", which shows the names of system calls. (Credit: @Myriachan)
- [makerom] Improved ELF processing code, fixed support for ctrulib >= 1.0.0 ELFs. (issues #14 and #20).
- [makerom] Added AES key generator code (NCCH KeyXs not included).
- [makerom] More common keys added to devkit key-chain (all 6 are included now).
Sample RSF Files: https://gist.github.com/jakcron/47392b861657746d8448
makerom 0.14 and ctrtool x86_x64 for Windows and Linux.
Thanks to jakcron for all the work and the fixes!
- ctrtool: Updated exheader validation and ncch spec/flag recognition #1
- makerom: now supports unstripped ELFs #2
- [makerom/ctrtool] fixes #3
- [makerom/ctrtool] Made SystemMode(Ext) more meaningful. #4
- [makerom/ctrtool] fixes + enhancements #5
- Fixed CpuSpeed typo. #6
Sample rsf files:
Basic RSF: https://gist.github.com/jakcron/9f9f02ffd94d98a72632
Build System RSF: https://gist.github.com/jakcron/c3801fc54d0e4347e385
ctrtool is now completely statically linked. No dlls needed.