Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
CHContext WordPress Plugin Description
Clone this wiki locally
WP-CHContext is a WordPress plugin providing widget with the functionality based on CHContext project. It is able to provide a list of links to cultural heritage materials based on:
- tags of currently displayed post, or
- predefined item of the website (via given JQuery HTML selector).
The plugin supports three data sources:
- Europeana (with API key)
- Digital Public Library of America (with API key)
- Polish Digital Libraries Federation (without API key)
There is also possibility to define your own data provider(s) too. The widget look is customizable via CSS.
Check these pages for more information:
This project was initiated and partially funded as a part of the Europeana Awareness project, financed under the ICT Policy Support Programme (ICT PSP) as part of the Competitiveness and Innovation Framework Programme by the European Community.
Copyright (c) 2013 Poznań Supercomputing and Networking Center
Licensed under the EUPL, Version 1.1 or – as soon they will be approved by the European Commission - subsequent versions of the EUPL (the "Licence").
"Compatible Licences" according to article 5 EUPL are:
- GNU General Public License (GNU GPL) v. 2
- Open Software License (OSL) v. 2.1, v. 3.0
- Common Public License v. 1.0
- Eclipse Public License v. 1.0
- Cecill v. 2.0