Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Easy-to-read system tray display.
- Great for knowing at a glance what your general free physical memory percentage is
- Lightweight design -- no clunky interface.
- Low memory consumption: does not use excessive resources while displaying different icons like Memory Meter does.
- No spyware/adware/virii at all. The original Memory Meter installs hidden files that are difficult to remove and that are identified by anti-adware/spyware programs as a privacy attack!
- Works for more than 4,096 MB of RAM now
- Extended tooltip information
- Re-designed status icons, more informative ranges
- New installer engine (much smaller size, better deployment options)
- NEW: automatically excludes memory from SuperFetch (may require Administrative access to read memory from this service process)