What is Pulse XMPP Agent?
Pulse XMPP Agent is a project that provides a smart and multi-plateform agent to Pulse IT automation and lifecycle management tool.
Pulse XMPP Agent relies on open source technologies like python, ejabberd ssh and even more.
With Pulse XMPP Agent you are be able to:
- Provides real time the states of nodes
- Receive real time commands
- Scheduling task
- Bypass any type of network
- Interact with user
- And so much more to come!
- Website : http://www.siveo.net
- Nighty Builds : http://git.siveo.net
- IRC : <irc://irc.freenode.net/#pulse-en > <irc://irc.freenode.net/#pulse-fr >
- Sources : https://github.com/pulse-project/pulse-xmpp-agent
- Bugtracker : https://github.com/pulse-project/pulse-xmpp-agent/issues
- Forum : http://forum.pulse2.fr/
The complete installation procedure can be found at https://github.com/pulse-project/pulse2/blob/xmppmaster/INSTALL.
If you find some errors, please feel free to contribute.
Pulse XMPP Agent is distributed under GPL v2.