Purchasing Toolpak provides free Excel and Word templates for procurement professionals. The templates help procurement increase purchasing power as they develop sourcing strategies, collaborate with suppliers and complete transactional activities.
Use Excel and Word Templates
The free templates are compatible with Microsoft Office Excel and Word. In addition the templates are also compatible with Pages and Numbers for Mac and IOS, Google Docs and Sheets and Apache Open Office. Any templates using macros will only work with Excel for Windows. Microsoft® and the Office logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Some of the most popular templates
Some of the most popular templates and tools are:
- Purchase Order - The free purchase order template provides the information needed to order parts or services. There are two purchase order templates; one for ordering parts and a second for the purchase of services.
- Bid Evaluation - Quickly evaluate bids from multiple suppliers. After entering description, quantity and price for each supplier, the bid evaluation template does the rest of the work!
- Request for Quotation - Utilize this template to request suppliers to submit bids for materials, services or equipment.
- Supplier Profile Form - Use the supplier profile form to help assess a supplier's capabilities. Assess the profile to determine if the supplier(s) are capable to participate in the competitive bid process. Use the form to screen new or innovative suppliers prior to technical review by R&D or Engineering.
- Contract Approval - In many organizations procurement policy requires management approval of contracts. Use this template for approval of procurement contracts.
A number of templates are planned to be released in the future. Subscribe to Purchasing Toolpak blog to learn about new tool and templates for procurement.
Purchasing Toolpak is developed on and hosted with GitHub. Head to the GitHub repository for downloads, bug reports, and features requests.