Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
What is new at wallet v1.1.7?
- Masternodes collateral was increased to 10,000 PUSHI
- Maximum coin supply was increased by x5 from 21-ML to 105-ML (this will ensure mining by more than 30 years)
How know if wallet v1.1.7 is at correct chain?
- Check block 47720 hash at console
pushi-cli getblockhash 47720 000000000000976ddf09325ca881fb65c150adda2f290c0f0f4f7f7b9a906456
hash result should match
If your wallet v1.1.7 (or MN) is at wrong chain try one by one bellow steps until it works
- remove peers.dat, banlist.dat and start wallet again
- run with -reindex option
- run with -resync option
- remove everything except wallet.dat, pushi.conf and masternode.conf start wallet again
Good know nodes:
addnode=220.127.116.11 addnode=18.104.22.168 addnode=22.214.171.124 addnode=126.96.36.199 addnode=188.8.131.52 addnode=184.108.40.206