Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- [edgeextension] Use CloudAppX package for the MakePri call to make it work on a Mac (#228)
- [edgeextension][windows10] Bumped cloudappx-server package dependency to 0.0.6
This updates brings a new version of the edge extension platform. See updates for that release here: https://github.com/manifoldjs/manifoldjs-edgeextension/releases/tag/v0.1.5
This release contains mainly updates to the manifoldjs-windows10 platform and the manifoldjs-lib core library. It also adds initial support to generate and package Edge Extension apps.
- Update manifoldjs-lib version to 1.0.0
- Added -f option to be specific about the manifest format and skip the detection (issue manifoldjs/manifoldjs-lib#21)
- [Win10] Support for additional image sizes: scale-200, scale-125, scale-150 and scale-400 (issue pwa-builder/manifoldjs-windows10#10)
- [Win10] Added support to specify capabilities in the w3c manifest through the
mjs_capabilitiesmember (issue pwa-builder/manifoldjs-windows10#9)
- Edge Extensions support: Edge Extensions can now be generated and packaged through the
edgeextensionplatform, using an Edge Extension manifest JSON as input. More details here.
- Added missing members for W3C manifest validation: description, background_color, dir (issue manifoldjs/manifoldjs-lib#12)
- Only run the "All Platform" validations for W3C manifests (issue manifoldjs/manifoldjs-lib#20)
This release contains mainly updates to ManifoldCordova and manifoldjs-lib dependencies:
- Fallback to name starting with lower case letter (issue manifoldjs/manifoldjs-lib#6)
- Allow manifoldjs CLI to locate packages when used as a module (issue manifoldjs/manifoldjs-lib#13)
- Fixed compilation errors caused by the introduction of pluggable WebViews in firstname.lastname@example.org (issue pwa-builder/ManifoldCordova#76)
- Update whitelist handling to take into account change in email@example.com (issue pwa-builder/ManifoldCordova#77)
- Fixed broken plugin support following removal of XHR bridge modes in firstname.lastname@example.org (issue pwa-builder/ManifoldCordova#78)
- Updated Cordova version to 6.1.1 (issue manifoldjs/manifoldjs-cordova#6)
- Support overriding the Cordova Hosted Web App plugin location and/or version with an environment variable (CORDOVA_PLUGIN_HOSTEDWEBAPP) (issue manifoldjs/manifoldjs-cordova#7)
- Removed workaround for issue with cordova-plugin-whitelist and the iOS platform (see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-9232) (issue manifoldjs/manifoldjs-cordova#8)
- Removed hard requirement for W3C manifest. Allow using simple Cordova app (issue pwa-builder/ManifoldCordova#35)
- Added ability to disable offline feature through "mjs_offline_feature" property in manifest.json (issue pwa-builder/ManifoldCordova#61)
- Fixed js injection on Android when evaluateJavacript is not available (issue pwa-builder/ManifoldCordova#64)
- Updated to latest versions of Cordova platforms to support Cordova 6.1.1 (issue pwa-builder/ManifoldCordova#66)
Known Issues with the Cordova iOS@4.0 platform
- Due to the removal of the XHR bridge modes in email@example.com, Cordova plugin injection will not work correctly when the hosted page has a CSP that restricts the gap:// frame origin. To support this scenario, you need to use firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Even though Cordova iOS@4.0 introduces pluggable webviews, the Hosted Web App plugin currently supports UIWebView only. WkWebView will be supported in a future release.
Breaking Changes with the Cordova iOS@4.0 platform
- When used with previous releases of the cordova-ios platform, the Hosted Web App plugin opened all non-whitelisted URLs externally. Starting with email@example.com, these URLs are blocked instead. To change this behavior, any URLs that should be opened in the browser need to be added to the intent whitelist (see https://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/latest/reference/cordova-plugin-whitelist/).
- Enable platform extensibility in ManifoldJS and allow users to implement additional platforms that can be added tool.(issue #205)
- New platforms generated from Manifoldjs (issue #162)
- Generated manifest needs to have sample images and image refs (issue #178)
- There is a new manifest member to specify API access rules across all platforms:
- There is a new manifest member to specify multiple navigation scope rules:
mjs_extended_scope(issue #183). This setting replaces
mjs_access_whitelistwhich is now deprecated.
- Cordova apps are now generated with Cordova CLI version 5.4.1 (issue #188)
- Accept ChromeOS manifest as input manifests (issue #169)
- Fixed encoding issue in
msapp-error.htmlfile for Windows 10 Hosted Web Apps (issue #179)