This script generates a small report of the recent activity of a fellow Fedora contributor using either his FAS login or his email address.
The script checks:
- Last login on a website using FAS
- Last builds on koji
- Last update on Bodhi (not yet implemented)
- Last update on bugzilla (takes a while and may not work on F16)
- Last email set to mailing lists
- Last actions recorded by fedmsg
The mailing lists considered are set at the top of the script, at the moment, they are: fedora.devel fedora.artwork fedora.desktop fedora.epel.devel fedora.extras.packaging fedora.fonts fedora.general fedora.infrastructure fedora.kde fedora.perl They are checked using gmane's function to search by sender's email.
This script depends on the fedora-cert package.