Please sign in to comment.
This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
[FEATURE][labeling] Add option to control how polygon layers
act as obstacles Options are either avoid placing labels over polygon interior or avoid placing over polygon boundaries. (Previous behaviour was always avoid placing over interior). Avoiding placing over boundaries is useful for regional boundary layers, where the features cover an entire area. In this case it's impossible to avoid placing labels within these features, and it looks much better to avoid placing them over the boundaries between features. End result is better cartographic placement of labels in this situation.
- Loading branch information
Showing with 183 additions and 80 deletions.
- +15 −0 python/core/qgspallabeling.sip
- +13 −2 src/app/qgslabelinggui.cpp
- +1 −0 src/app/qgslabelinggui.h
- +21 −9 src/core/pal/costcalculator.cpp
- +6 −6 src/core/pal/costcalculator.h
- +8 −30 src/core/pal/feature.cpp
- +4 −6 src/core/pal/feature.h
- +7 −7 src/core/pal/labelposition.cpp
- +2 −2 src/core/pal/labelposition.h
- +1 −0 src/core/pal/layer.cpp
- +14 −0 src/core/pal/layer.h
- +5 −5 src/core/pal/pal.cpp
- +6 −0 src/core/pal/pal.h
- +1 −1 src/core/pal/problem.cpp
- +14 −0 src/core/qgspallabeling.cpp
- +15 −0 src/core/qgspallabeling.h
- +50 −12 src/ui/qgslabelingguibase.ui
There are no files selected for viewing
Oops, something went wrong.