Please sign in to comment.
Fix rendering of geometry generator expressions which return geometry…
… collection results Fixes #35356 But in general, this is exciting because it allows QgsSymbol to correctly render any input geometry types, and handle collections nicely. In future releases we could quite easily add a symbol layer type for rendering collections, where the symbol layer has a marker/line/fill symbol set, and the appropriate selection of these is used to render each geometry part (it's basically identical to a geometry generator!) Geometry collection handling at a QgsVectorLayer level, now that's a totally different beast....
- Loading branch information
Showing with 284 additions and 233 deletions.
- +187 −229 src/core/symbology/qgssymbol.cpp
- +97 −4 tests/src/python/test_qgssymbol.py
- BIN ...estdata/control_images/symbol/expected_collection_fill_symbol/expected_collection_fill_symbol.png
- BIN ...estdata/control_images/symbol/expected_collection_line_symbol/expected_collection_line_symbol.png
- BIN ...ata/control_images/symbol/expected_collection_marker_symbol/expected_collection_marker_symbol.png
Oops, something went wrong.