Alea TK is an open source library for general purpose numerical computing and Machine Learning based on tensors and tensor expressions.
- GPU accelerated
- Designed for rapid prototyping
- Developed in C# and usable from any .NET language
Package and building system
- Please always use
paketto manage the packages, do not use the default NuGet package manager. This has many advantages, such as easier to make building script and publish.
- Some packages are pinned to certain version, for example, the NUnit is pinned to version 2 because of Resharper test runner. For more details, please check the
paket.dependenciesfile in the solution root folder.
- When you made a fresh copy locally, you can always restore all packages by executing
.paket\paket.exe restore. We also enabed the package auto-restore feature, but if you created new project, you'd better enable that again for you new project.
- To add a package to your project, you could use
.paket\paket.exe add nuget YOUPACK version VERSION project YOUPROJ, then commit the changed package management files.