queueitknownuser.bundle.js you add as a Worker to your Cloudflare distribution to protect your traffic going through Cloudflare.
When a user makes a request to your backend Cloudflare will trigger queue-it Worker, the script validates the request and if it is needed, it will redirect the user to the queue. After waiting in the queue, the queue engine will redirect the user back to your end attaching a query string parameter (
queueittoken) containing some information about the user to the URL.
The most important fields of the
- q - the users' unique queue identifier
- ts - a timestamp of how long this redirect is valid
- h - a hash of the token
After the user is returned from the queue, the Worker script will let the user continue his request to your backend (without redirecting to the queue since the request has a valid queueittoken as querystring).
- Browse to Cloudflare dashboard -> Workers -> Workers KV and add a new KV, name it
- Browse to Cloudflare dashboard -> Workers -> Launch Editor -> Add script and paste
- Go to the added script select the Resources tab -> KV Namespaces click Add Binding and for VARIABLE NAME enter
IntegrationConfigKVand for NAMESPACE you should be able to select
IntegrationConfigKVwhich you had added before
- Add routes you need to be protected by Queue-it (e.g. PROTECTED.YOURDOMAIN.COM/*)
- Search for
queueitknownuser.bundle.jsreplace their values with your customerId and secretKey found in Go Queue-It self-service platform
- Setup the Publish web endpoint (e.g. [PROTECTED ROUTE]/?__push_queueit_config) in Integration -> Overview -> Settings
- Setup Trigger and Action in Go Queue-it and once ready click Integration -> Overview -> Show/Hide Instructions and click the Push Now button
Please contact queue-it support for further information and instructions.