A PSP/ePSP plugin to run official NPDRM PS1/PSP content without need of a valid .rif license or act.dat.
- Place npdrm_free.prx at ms0:/seplugins/npdrm_free.prx.
- Enable plugin in both ms0:/seplugins/game.txt and ms0:/seplugins/vsh.txt.
- Write this line in both .txt files: ms0:/seplugins/npdrm_free.prx 1
- Restart VSH, now you can run any official PSN content without a license.
ALL content MUST be encrypted and left as is from official .pkg for this plugin to work, otherwise use NoDRM engine in PRO CFW.
- Suspend/resume issue should be fixed, thanks to kyleatlast.
- Fixed the import scanning function that caused a crash on false positives.
- This plugin now patches the core of npdrm to decrypt content if and only if the official method (rif + act.dat) fails
- Now you can run official PSN games and DLC without needing to decrypt them.
- Now generates KEYS.BIN for official PSN PS1 EBOOTs on-the-fly if needed.
- PSN TG-16/PC Engine games can now be run without first decrypting any content, do NOT decrypt the PSP-KEY.EDAT for it.
- PTF themes requiring a license can now be installed.
- Suspend issue from previous versions should now be fixed, if not try disabling all other plugins.
Huge thanks to all involved in the PSP/ePSP/PSVita homebrew community, devs and users alike, without whom I would not be able to accomplish this task. You are too numerous to name.
Big thanks to kyleatlast who revived this project by finally fixing the suspend issue in ePSP.
Contact me for issues if needed.
- @qwikrazor87 on Twitter (http://twitter.com/qwikrazor87)
- qwikrazor87 on Wololo Forum (http://wololo.net/talk)
- qwikrazor87 on github (https://github.com/qwikrazor87)
I hope you enjoy this plugin as much as I did making it and figuring out how PSP NPDRM works. :)