MyOOS is an open source community project. The goals are a particularly high degree of adaptability, speed and high performance. The shopbuilding system should be equipped with all basic functions for online sales, ordering, payment, statistics and administration.
The product database is to be maintained online at any time. This ensures that customers are always presented with the latest online offers.
A strong modularization of the system should help inexperienced users to quickly create new areas of a website.
With MyOOS you work customer-oriented.
- PHP version 7.2 or higher.
- MySQL version 5.6 or higher.
- Apache version 2.4 or higher.
- The Apache module mod_rewrite.
- HTTPS support.
- A link to oos-shop.de on your website.
- Download MyOOS [Shopsystem]
- Unzip the downloaded zip file
- Extract the file into an empty directory and upload everything from the directory myoos to the server.
- Your online shop with MyOOS is only available under HTTPS support. Please set up HTTPS before installation.
- Go to /install/step.php with your browser. The installation routine guides you through the individual steps and helps you to create the access data and database.
- Please delete the directory /install after the successful installation.
Use your browser to open the doku.oos-shop.de page for links to documentation.
For free support, visit our support site: (https://foren.myoos.de)
Released under the GNU General Public License. You can find the whole license text in the