Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- Fix for issue due to previous operation with pip internal function that was deliberately changed with pip10. Closes #45.
- Bootstrap updated to v4; subsequently adaptation of page templates.
- Glider for bandwidth charts to better support mobile displays.
- Functionality added to locally persist longterm bandwidth information - to compensate for data removed from the Tor network data protocol.
- Functionality added to support system temperature display on Darwin/OS X systems.
- Various smaller changes.
Fixed and improved message logging system.
Daemon launchers improved and adapted to
README changed accordingly.
HeadsUp: Command Line parameter
--mode is now DEPRECATED.
Feature: Modifications to make The Onion Box installable with
pip. To test:
pip install theonionbox
Change: Alternative style for the charts in section 'monitoring'