Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is the 6th release of Reactor Netty 0.6.
This is a maintenance update for all 0.6 Reactor Netty users. This release rollback netty version used to 4.1.13.Final until netty/netty#7309 unbounded SSL issue is fixed.
✨ New features and improvements
NettyOutbound#sendFileChunkedAPI and fallback to this operator when
sendFileis used with ssl enabled (backport from 0.7).
- emit error on premature http close (#138)
- lazily create loop/pool resources if there's no custom ones set by user
🐞 Bug fixes
- Fully consume http server or client error (50x, 40x) or redirect (301 and 302)
- Close channel on cancel
- Check http response keepAlive status for releasing
- Close before release to pool
- Safe ByteBuf release in fromPath