- Using Hiccup to Describe HTML
- Creating Reagent Components
- Using [square brackets] instead of (parentheses)
- When do components update?
- [WIP] Managing State: atoms, cursors, Reactions, and tracking
- Batching and Timing: How Reagent Renders Changes to Application State
- Interop with React
- purelyfunctional.tv - an excellent, written tutorial
- Reagent Deep Dive Series by Timothy Pratley - a four part series
- Reagent Mysteries series by Paulus Esterhazy - a four part series
- Props, Children & Component Lifecycle by Martin Klepsch
- Using Stateful JS Components - like D3 (external link)
Commercial Videos Series
- Learn Reagent Free
- Learn Reagent Pro (Affiliate link, $30 discount)
- Lambda Island Videos
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why isn't my Component re-rendering?
- How do I use React's "refs"
- How can I use an entity like "nbsp"?
- Why is my attribute (like autoFocus) missing?
- How can I use React's dangerouslySetInnerHTML?
- Reagent doesn't work after updating dependencies
- How do I force Component re-creation? (external link)
- How do I access "props" in lifecycle methods? (external link)
Want To Add An FAQ?
Many Thanks!! We'd like that:
- As a base, just use the structure from one of the existing FAQs files
- Give us a PR which includes your new file AND a change to this README so your entry is listed.