This README outlines the details of collaborating on this Ember application.
You will need the following things properly installed on your computer.
git clone <repository-url>this repository
Running / Development
- Visit your app at http://localhost:4200.
- Visit your tests at http://localhost:4200/tests.
Make use of the many generators for code, try
ember help generate for more details
ember test --server
npm run lint:js
npm run lint:js -- --fix
ember build --environment production(production)
GitZoom is deployed to AWS via ember-cli-deploy using the approach outlined in the following blog posts:
- Deploying Ember to AWS CloudFront using ember-cli-deploy
- Introducing ember-cli-deploy-cloudfront and ember-cli-deploy-aws-pack
- Deploying Ember to AWS Cheat Sheet
The configuration keys necessary for AWS deployment can be found in
.env.deploy.production.sample. Copy this sample file to
.env.deploy.production and insert values for each key before deployment.
To deploy a new version to AWS, run the following command:
ember deploy production
Further Reading / Useful Links
- Development Browser Extensions
Copyright © 2018 Rebase Interactive. All rights reserved.