Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- I've returned to SailorMoonForum.com again. Negative comments removed.
- SilverMillenniumFalcon is now treated as a second official site for the project, rather than a replacement for SailorMoonForum.
- SilverMillenniumFalcon links replaced with their Proboards equivalents.
- Added four more (N14-N17)
- Removed several spaces in fortunes.
- Moved 81, 1390, 2870, 3208, 4483, and 6268 to offensive (they were a bit racy)
- Moved 2168, 2603, and 5421 to offensive.
- 2154 was mistakenly moved to offensive, put it back in inoffensive
- Inserted a new N4, and shifted others down.
- Changed some colons, headings, etc. in the N series.
- Re-arranged the content in book/others/smtoomuch-future-version.txt so that the need to insert above/below other new entries won't happen as often.
- Added a bunch of new ones (mostly written by me)
- There are now 15 additional entries (13+2 off) to v6, found in book/others/smtoomuch-future-version.txt and the fortune files.
- Instead of promoting sailormoonforum.com, whose new owners and policies have alienated many including myself, this project is now promoting silvermillenniumfalcon.com, a Sailor Moon & Star Wars forum which many of the former "Other SMF" regulars now use instead.
- As I am not like the owners of The Other SMF, there won't be any edits to existing material (other than documentation) which reference, credit, or promote The Other SMF.
- So long as I'm allowed to, both SMF and The Other SMF will be monitored for future YKYWTMSMWs, and credit to each site and the users on it will be given as appropriate.
- New alias noted.
- Changed "over 6500" to "over 6600" in README.md
- Moved 474, 646, 4134, 1876, 5257, and 5414 to offensive.
- Added thank you to Gunslinger in the README.md
- Removed unnecessary N4.
- Added new N4 and N5.
- Added version 6 errata (book/others/smtoomuch-v6-errata.txt)
- Added The Annals of YKYWTMSMW Volume II (which was released only as a ZIP compressed TXT file) as book/others/ykywtms2.zip
- 2819 renamed 2819A, with 2819B and 2819C added (see errata file)
- Missed duplicate 2484 (see errata file) removed from fortunes (2483 is now followed by 2485)
- Annals leads changed in fortunes in accordance with errata on headers.
- Corrected Slackware instructions with regard to viewing offensive smtoomuch fortunes at login.
- Updates to the source code and/or books prior to official releases will be counted as "-preview(number)" for each calendar date the material has been updated. These revisions to the source are not to be considered actual "versions" - the latest release is still v6.1, the preview number is simply for convenience and testing before the final release, which in this case will be v6.11.
- Changed N1 a bit for easier integration into the fortunes and next book.
- Added two more (N3 & N4) to book/others/smtoomuch-future-version.txt
- Added N3 to the main fortune set and N4 to the offensive fortune set
- Added clarifications to xscreensaver-examples/xscreensaver-examples.txt
- Added FlipText and FontGlide screenshots to xscreensaver-examples folder and updated xscreensaver-examples/xscreensaver-examples.txt taking that into account
- Added information on including offensive fortunes in the screensaver to xscreensaver-examples/xscreensaver-examples.txt
- Spun-off 100 YKYWTMSMWs into a separate "offensive" fortune set
- Updated the Makefile so as to have separate installation of main fortunes and offensive fortunes
- Documentation updated with regard to this separate offensive set and what qualifies for an "offensive" fortune.
- Created book/others/smtoomuch-future-version, containing 2 new YKYWTMSMWs for a future release. They are preceded by the letter N (N1, N2, ...) and have been added to the fortunes as well.
v6.0 (2017-09-10, Ami Mizuno's Birthday)
- Version 6 of the book (together with v6.0 of the fortunes) released!
- Version 6 contains 6596 YKYWTMSMWs (551 YKYWTMSMWs larger than v5)
- The v6.x series of fortunes is based on version 6 of the book.
- Restructured book directory to include three subdirectories: v5, v6, others
- Moved Maraviollantes' book to the v5 subdirectory
- Added another book, which appears to be a slightly larger fork of v5 by "sailormoon9993" and placed it in the others subdirectory
- Added a another book called "ways to know you love sailormoon" by "yamiserenity" into the others subdirectory
- The v6 subdirectory contains version 6 of the book. The original is now in ODT instead of DOC, with PDF and TXT formats also included.
- Removed various duplicates, in original and from new material
- Added a CONTRIBUTING.md file
- Added a CODE_OF_CONDUCT file
- Removed the unsupported German fortunes, which are now in book/others/ykywtmsmw-de.txt
- Added note to README.md that the fortunes are not currently split into offensive and non-offensive, but will be.
- Other updates and corrections to README.md
- Removed line numbering from ykywtmsmw-de.txt
- Added xscreensaver-examples directory with instructions on how to use the fortunes with the xscreensaver package, as well as screenshots.
- The v6.x series does not have blank lines after the fortunes, unlike the v5.x series.
- v5.3 (2017-05-24):
- Various updates to README.md
- Made LICENSE more clear
- Spun off CHANGES section into its own file.
- Removed header that was left underneath fortune #2455 by mistake
- Added additional fortunes (see "others" folder)
- Added German fortune files (smtoomuch-de)
- Fixed possible errors in make uninstall and make clean
- Updated Slackware note in README with information on showing all non-offensive fortunes.
- NOTE: With Maraviollantes' permission I have taken over maintaining the book too. This means that the YKYWTMSMW Linux fortunes not found in the book will be integrated into the book and given normal numbering both in the book and in the fortunes. This version (v5.3) will be the last release based on version 5 of the book, with upcoming version 6 of the Linux fortunes to be released along with version 6 of the book. The German YKYWTMSMWs will not be in version 6 of the book.