- Catch a buffer overflow when formatting the error message
- Import latest upstream sds. This breaks applications that are linked against the old hiredis v0.13
- Fix warnings, when compiled with -Wshadow
- Make hiredis compile in Cygwin on Windows, now CI-tested
size_t, as it denotes the the size of a string
User code should compare this to
size_t values as well.
If it was used to compare to other values, casting might be necessary or can be removed, if casting was applied before.
- Remove backwards compatibility macro's
This removes the following old function aliases, use the new name now:
DEBUGvariable in the Makefile was renamed to
Previously it broke some builds for people that had
DEBUG set to some arbitrary value,
due to debugging other software.
By renaming we avoid unintentional name clashes.
DEBUG_FLAGS in your environment to make it working again.
- Revert "Clear
REDIS_CONNECTEDflag when connection is closed".
- Make tests pass on FreeBSD (Thanks, Giacomo Olgeni)
REDIS_CONNECTED flag is cleared,
the async onDisconnect callback function will never be called.
This causes problems as the disconnect is never reported back to the user.
- Prevent crash on pending replies in async code (Thanks, @switch-st)
REDIS_CONNECTEDflag when connection is closed (Thanks, Jerry Jacobs)
- Add MacOS X addapter (Thanks, @dizzus)
- Add Qt adapter (Thanks, Pietro Cerutti)
- Add Ivykis adapter (Thanks, Gergely Nagy)
All adapters are provided as is and are only tested where possible.
This is a bug fix release.
reconnect method introduced new struct members, which clashed with pre-defined names in pre-C99 code.
Another commit forced C99 compilation just to make it work, but of course this is not desirable for outside projects.
Other non-C99 code can now use hiredis as usual again.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Fix memory leak in async reply handling (Salvatore Sanfilippo)
- Rename struct member to avoid name clash with pre-c99 code (Alex Balashov, ncopa)
This release adds a minimal Windows compatibility layer. The parser, standalone since v0.12.0, can now be compiled on Windows (and thus used in other client libraries as well)
- Windows compatibility layer for parser code (tzickel)
- Properly escape data printed to PKGCONF file (Dan Skorupski)
- Fix tests when assert() undefined (Keith Bennett, Matt Stancliff)
- Implement a reconnect method for the client context, this changes the structure of
make install: DESTDIR support, install all required files, install PKGCONF in proper location
make testas 32 bit build on 64 bit platform
Add optional KeepAlive support
Try again on EINTR errors
Add libuv adapter
Add IPv6 support
Remove possiblity of multiple close on same fd
Add ability to bind source address on connect
Add redisConnectFd() and redisFreeKeepFd()
Fix getaddrinfo() memory leak
Free string if it is unused (fixes memory leak)
Improve redisAppendCommandArgv performance 2.5x
Add support for SO_REUSEADDR
Fix redisvFormatCommand format parsing
Add GLib 2.0 adapter
Refactor reading code into read.c
Fix errno error buffers to not clobber errors
Generate pkgconf during build
Silence _BSD_SOURCE warnings
Improve digit counting for multibulk creation
Increase the maximum multi-bulk reply depth to 7.
Increase the read buffer size from 2k to 16k.
Use poll(2) instead of select(2) to support large fds (>= 1024).
Makefile overhaul. Important to check out if you override one or more variables using environment variables or via arguments to the "make" tool.
Issue #45: Fix potential memory leak for a multi bulk reply with 0 elements being created by the default reply object functions.
Issue #43: Don't crash in an asynchronous context when Redis returns an error reply after the connection has been made (this happens when the maximum number of connections is reached).
- See commit log.