Snippets for sublime support REI Cedar markup
Install Package Control for Sublime Text.
Open the command palette
- OSX: ⌘ + Shift + P
- Win,Linux: Ctrl + Shift + P
Package Control: Add Repositoryin the command palette and select it.
Copy/paste the URL of this repository (
https://github.com/rei/rei-cedar-sublime-snippets) into the input at the bottom of the window and hit enter.
Open the command palette again and find
Package Control: Install Packageand select it.
Find the package named
rei-cedar-sublime-snippetsand select it.
After the package installs, restart Sublime Text.
Documentation and usage
Documentation with code examples and the snippet shortcut string can be found here. Names map almost directly to what is used on the patterns site if you need to refer to usage or notes about the markup.
Completion can be fuzzy typed once auto complete is opened with Ctrl + Space
Inline list with feature links
(list-inline-feature-link) -- you don't need to type out that long name to get it.
- Press Ctrl + Space to bring up auto complete for matching snippet names that begin with
- Keep typing other parts of the name such as:
infor inline or
- If you see it in the list you can use the arrow keys to select it or keep typing until you get down to just the one.
- Press Enter to trigger the snippet expansion.
If there are updates, they will be automatically applied at startup.
If you need to manually update, you can do so by opening the command palette and selecting
Package Control: Upgrade Package then select the package if there is an update available.