Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
For your convenience, this file package 96 TTF files including:
- DejaVu family: Sans, Sans Condensed, Serif, Serif Condensed, Sans Mono (Supports more than 200 languages)
- Indic (ttf-indic-fonts debian/ubuntu package) for Bengali, Devanagari, Gujarati, Gurmukhi (including the variants for Punjabi), Kannada, Malayalam, Oriya, Tamil, Telugu, Tibetan
- AR PL New Sung (firefly): The Open Source Chinese Font (also supports others east-asia languages)
- Alee (ttf-alee arch linux package): General purpose Hangul truetype fonts that Contain Korean syllable and Latin9 (iso8859-15) characters.
- Fonts-TLWG (formerly ThaiFonts-Scalable)
Uncompress and move the font directory inside the fpdf folder
See included text files for licence information.