Fork/clone this repo, and make a pull request to master, which will automatically deploy changes once accepted.
mkdocs build before committing.
We automatically deploy to dashboard web host upon pushing to master.
- Setup an Ubuntu 14.04 VM.
sudo apt-get install python python-pip git
git clone https://github.com/razius/github-webhook-handler.git
- Modify repos.json as per that included in
export REPOS_JSON_PATH=/home/ubuntu/github-webhook-handler/repos.jsonand run
sudo -E python index.py 80to start server. Ideally set this up via supervisord to keep it running.
- Connect GitHub webhook of this repo to your VM IP address.
- Remove SSH access on doc deployment host when not being used
- Limit incoming HTTP access to GitHub (https://help.github.com/articles/github-s-ip-addresses/)
- Auto-apply package updates, inc. security patches: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/AutomaticSecurityUpdates