ACS PHP Push Notifications
Small, reusable PHP script/web service to send ACS cross-platform push notifications. Simply host this script and you can call it from your web, desktop and even mobile apps.
If you're looking for a way of activating Push Notifications in your Titanium apps, take a look at my ACS Push Notifications CommonJS Module.
Simply host it and call it via HTTP GET or POST (I recommend post). The script receives the following arguments:
- acskey - ACS development or production API Key
- acsuid - ACS User Name
- acspwd - ACS Password
- to_ids - Id(s) of users to send notification to (defaults to everyone)
- channel - Channel to send to
- title - The message title
- message - The actual message
You can also send ACS Push Notifications with Perl.