The SkinSystem; developed for cracked Minecraft servers, allowing for changes of player skins to something more custom.
Installation view / SkinUploader view / Authen view (when you use this system with Authme)
sudo bash -c "apt-get update && apt-get install curl -y && curl -s https://raw.githubusercontent.com/riflowth/SkinSystem/master/installscripts/UbuntuInstall.sh | bash -s"
otherwise, follow these directions:
- Install MySQL
- Install and configure a webserver that supports php, php-curl, php-mysql, and php-gd. (apache2 may be used)
- Make sure your webserver is accessible.
- Create databases
- Download the latest release version from here!
- Put all of
The SkinSysteminto your web-root directory.
⭐️ Let's start!!!
IMPORTANT Enable Database in your AuthMe configuration. (Optional)
IMPORTANT Enable Database in your SkinsRestorer configuration. Example configuration:
MySQL: Enabled: true Host: localhost Port: 3306 Database: skinsrestorer SkinTable: Skins PlayerTable: Players Username: root Password: ''
If you don't have a database password, You should fill
- Load The SkinSystem from your webserver. You should be shown an installation page looking something like this:
( Light theme / Dark theme )
- Select config.yml for SkinsRestorer(and AuthMe), making sure database is enabled and working.
- Now have fun with changing your skin! Have a good time.
- IMPORTANT You can change the configuration later at
- You can use this template for making config file manually.
If The SkinSystem makes your life better, you can give me a pack of candy :)
or leave your thumbs up on Our team Facebook
Our SkinSystem is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details.