Roadiz is a modern CMS based on a polymorphic node system which can handle many types of services and contents. Its back-office has been developed with a high sense of design and user experience. Its theming system is built to live independently from back-office allowing easy switching and multiple themes for one content basis. For example, it allows you to create one theme for your desktop website and another one for your mobile, using the same node hierarchy. Roadiz is released under MIT license, so you can reuse and distribute its code for personal and commercial projects.
- Roadiz website: http://www.roadiz.io
- Read the Docs documentation can be found at http://docs.roadiz.io
- API documentation can be found at http://api.roadiz.io
- Roadiz is released under MIT licence
- RZ Icons font-icon is released under MIT licence too
- Roadiz Sans font family is released under GPL+FE licence and is edited by Nonpareille type foundry