Async pythonic interface to HGNC.
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://apyhgnc.readthedocs.io
- GitHub repo: https://github.com/robertopreste/apyhgnc
This Python package allows to retrieve entries from HGNC using synchronous or asynchronous calls.
- Return searchable fields and stored fields separately using the
info()function (or the lower-level
- Return all entries of interest limiting results only to hgnc_id, symbol and score fields using the
search()function for synchronous calls or the
asearch()function for asynchronous calls (or the lower-level
- Return entries according to the given searchable fields, returning all the available stored fields using the
fetch()function for synchronous calls or the
afetch()function for asynchronous calls (or the lower-level
Please refer to the Usage section of the documentation for further information.
apyhgnc only supports Python 3, and can be installed using pip:
pip install apyhgnc
Please refer to the Installation section of the documentation for further information.