Join GitHub today
Remake is an enhanced version of GNU Make 4.2.1, 4.1, or 3.82. It adds improved error reporting, tracing, profiling and a debugger.
Here’s what we got so far…
- Features and Using
1. 15-minute video, originally on the defunct ShowMeDo This is the first of two demos. Download link
2. Debugger demo This is the second of the demos (complete with crickets in the background). Download link
- Have you ever wanted rake —tasks for GNU Make?
- Remake with ddd (from a while ago)
- LISA 2011 Conference Paper
- Event Icons