Automatic router reset when it hangs up or there is no internet in your home.
See the video about it on Youtube: https://youtu.be/boMHq9PBy9M
FREE SOURCE CODE!!! I will show you how to make a cheap smart switch in Arduino. It will automatically do a router reset when it hangs up or there is no internet in your home. It does not matter which router it resets: Netgear, Linksys, Asus... No more questions how to reset router, how to reboot router... I will use ESP8266 and Arduino. More specific - Sonoff S20 smart switch, a wifi smart plug, but you can use Nodemcu or other ESP8266 or even ESP32 module. Free code, sources for Arduino on my GitHub page. A simple DIY project and a cheap wifi solution with a smart switch. ESP8266 programmed in Arduino will check for your wifi internet accessibility and where there is none after a certain time, it will reset router or any device you connect to it. The Sonoff S20 has a button which we will use for manual reset.
Support my work. Ask below if you have questions or software upgrade requests.
Free IP address scanners: Windows: http://www.advanced-ip-scanner.com/ Android: Google Play - Fing
Do you like my work or want to support me?
- Hit LIKE.
- Hit SUBSCRIBE and be updated when new videos are published.
- COMMENT on Youtube below.
- SHARE video with your friends.
- Support my work on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/GreenEyedExplorer
- You can also buy me a coffee via: http://paypal.me/rokrodic
- Buying through my affiliate links makes you no additional cost, but gives me a small headstart in getting new things for my explorations.