Examples for Explorer Hat Tricks
Disclaimer: I have been a follower and customer of Pimoroni for years, but I have no official connection with them.
Please don't ask them for support in relation to this code!
What this repository contains
Examples and projects for Explorer Hat Tricks - an ebook about the Pimoroni Explorer Hat Pro
What you will need
- A Raspberry Pi model zero/zero W (with headers), B+, 2B, 3B, 3B+ or 4 running Raspbian buster.
- A Pimoroni Explorer HAT Pro. You can run most examples and projects with the original Explorer HAT or the Explorer pHAT; the ones that require a HAT Pro will be identified in their documentation.
- The parts from a Pimoroni Explorer Hat Parts kit
This code has been tested using python3, though python2 would probably be OK.
- Install Pimoroni's Explorer Hat Library using these instructions
- Clone this repository or download and unzip into a directory of your choice.
Using the examples
- Navigate to the example or project you want to run
- Wire up the example
- Run the relevant script
For instance, to run the traffic light project once you have wired it up, open a terminal window,
change to the relevant directory and run
Use Ctl-C to quit the example.