Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to the ajax_pagination wiki!
The documentation can be found at RDoc which contains a large amount of detailed information about the Rails API (not all of which is covered below).
The guides below are useful to find out how to use the gem, and how things fit together.
General Usage Guides:
Please note, some of the guides are without links - they haven't been created. However, they do give an idea of missing content. You are welcome to begin writing one of these missing guides. Please do not ask for guides unless they would help with core usage. However, feel free to add them if you are writing it.
Beginner Simple How-to Guides
- Adding AJAX to will_paginate
- Adding AJAX to site navigation
- Adding more links to site navigation
- Adding AJAX to forms
Intermediate Includes more detail on using specific features
- Creating AJAX links
- Ajaxifying a set of links
- Using a layout in site navigation
- Using and configuring the loading zone
- Responding to AJAX requests
- Redirection with AJAX
- Creating AJAX forms including with other form helpers
- Custom events
Advanced For the power user
- Tweaking browser history behaviour with the reload option
The following is again more of a wishlist that I can add to when I have time
- AJAX requests in html format
- Using jquery_ujs
- Allowing full webpages in responses to AJAX requests
- AJAX redirection tunneled through 200 OK
- The pagination querystring parameter