- Attempt to automatically install engine hook if game doesn't have a 9-type enable code
- Press start in cheat lists to go directly to the main menu
- Prevent too many codes being enabled
- Display error messages with prompt boxes
- Display free space in save manager
- Better font rendering with anti aliasing
- Fix game list being rendered before main menu was cleared from the screen
- Remove storage.c. Use stdio functions instead
- Use proper vsync handler
- Remove unnessasry gsKit_set_primalpha() call
- Correct object colors
- Free resources after loading PNG texture
- Fix warnings
- Add version number to about menu
- Replace miniz with zlib
- Add release target to Makefile.
- Add support for CodeBreaker saves (.CBS) in the save manager
- Improved Shift-JIS conversion for save names
- Display device name in save list
- Display save name when copying a save
- Display error if no saves were found on a device
- Save manager for backing up and restoring game saves to/from a flash drive.
- Various UI adjustments (currently active game will be highlighted in the game list, game titles are centered in cheat menus, main menu titles are centered, etc.).
- Simplified cheat database loading. Initial loading is about ~15% faster.