This repository contains source files to build Docker images used to run interactive playgrounds/demos on rootnroll.com.
- elvish — A friendly and expressive shell for Linux, BSDs, macOS and Windows.
- fish-shell — A smart and user-friendly command line shell for macOS, Linux, and the rest of the family.
- oh-my-zsh — An open source, community-driven framework for managing your zsh configuration.
- pipenv — A tool that aims to bring the best of all packaging worlds (bundler, composer, npm, cargo, yarn, etc.) to the Python world.
- poetry — Python dependency management and packaging made easy.
- telegraf — A plugin-driven server agent for collecting and reporting metrics.
Base images with pre-installed basic command line tools, configured locales, and beautiful fish shell:
rootnroll/demo-ubuntu:18.04— Ubuntu 18.04