Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is a service release to update the stable version 1.3 of Roundcube Webmail.
It contains fixes to several bugs backported from the master branch. One can be called a minor security fix as it fixes blocking of remote content on specially crafted style tags. See the complete changelog below.
This version in considered stable and we recommend to update all productive installations
of Roundcube with it. Please do backup your data before updating!
- Managesieve: Fix bug where text: syntax was forced for strings longer than 1024 characters (#6143)
- Managesieve: Fix missing Save button in Edit Filter Set page of Classic skin (#6154)
- Fix duplicated labels in Test SMTP Config section (#6166)
- Fix PHP Warning: exif_read_data(...): Illegal IFD size (#6169)
- Enigma: Fix key generation in Safari by upgrade to OpenPGP 2.6.2 (#6149)
- Fix security issue in remote content blocking on HTML image and style tags (#6178)
- Added 9pt and 11pt to the list of font sizes in HTML editor
- Fix handling encoding of HTML tags in "inline" JSON output (#6207)
- Fix bug where some unix timestamps were not handled correctly by rcube_utils::anytodatetime() (#6212)