Ruboto Script Playground
This repository exists so that I can edit Ruboto (Ruby on Android) scripts and pull them down to my handset using script_market.
Getting Ruboto IRB
The Ruboto IRB app can be on the android market or at: http://github.com/ruboto/ruboto-irb
Pointing Script Market to an existing github project
Script Market (script_market.rb) can set up a directory inside a github project as a script source. Here's how to point your Script Market to the demos directory in this project:
- Run Script Market (script_market.rb) from your scripts list
- Menu -> Add Github source
- Enter any name for this source (e.g., Playgorund Demos)
- Enter the project user name "rscottm"
- Enter the project name "ruboto-script-playground"
- Enter the project branch "master"
- Enter the desired directory "demos"
- Menu -> Save
If you uninstall Ruboto IRB, this information will be lost.
Creating your own script project
If you'd like to create you own github script source for script_market.rb, follow these instructions:
- Create a new github project under your github account
- Follow the github directions for setting up the project when you create
- Create a directory for your scripts
- You will need to create an empty version of each script on your local repository and push it to gitub
- Push everything to github
- Follow the directions above to set up this source in Script Market
- After the script is initially created on your local clone, you will be able to make changes on github