SensorPush Integration for Home Assistant
Home Assistant integration for SensorPush temperature and humidity/hygrometer sensors.
If you register a new physical sensor with SensorPush, you must restart Home Assistant to discover the new device(s).
Ideally SensorPush sensors would be located within range of a SensorPush G1 WiFi Gateway for continously collecting and publishing data from the sensors to the SensorPush cloud. However, SensorPush sensors can also synchronize historical data over Bluetooth when nearby to an iOS or Android device with the SensorPush app).
If you have trouble with installation and configuration, visit the SensorPush Home Assistant community discussion.
Step 1: Install Custom Components
Easiest is by setting up Home Assistant Community Store (HACS) and then adding the "Integration" repository: rsnodgrass/hass-sensorpush. However you can also manually copy all the files in custom_components/sensorpush/ directory to
/config/custom_components/sensorpush on your Home Assistant installation.
Step 2: Configure SensorPush
Example configuration.yaml entry:
sensorpush: username: email@example.com password: your_password sensors: - platform: sensorpush
entities: - entity: sensor.warehouse_humidity - entity: sensor.warehouse_temperature show_header_toggle: false title: SensorPush type: entities
Lovelace gauge example:
entity: sensor.warehouse_humidity max: 100 min: 0 name: Office severity: green: 45 red: 15 yellow: 25 theme: Backend-selected type: gauge
More complex example using mini-graph-card and color thresholds:
cards: - color_thresholds: - color: '#00ff00' value: 0 - color: '#abf645' value: 30 - color: '#FFD500' value: 50 - color: '#ff0000' value: 60 decimals: 0 entities: - entity: sensor.warehouse_humidity name: Humidity font_size: 75 hours_to_show: 12 line_color: blue line_width: 8 points_per_hour: 2 show: fill: true icon: false type: 'custom:mini-graph-card' - color_thresholds: - color: '#abf645' value: 0 decimals: 0 entities: - entity: sensor.warehouse_temperature name: Temperature font_size: 75 hours_to_show: 12 line_color: var(--accent-color) line_width: 8 points_per_hour: 2 show: icon: false type: 'custom:mini-graph-card' type: horizontal-stack
- SensorPush Wireless Thermometer/Hygrometer - Humidity & Temperature Smart Sensor
- SensorPush G1 WiFi Gateway
- Community support for Home Assistant SensorPush integration
- pysensorpush - Python interface to SensorPush cloud API
- SensorPush (official product page)
- ReviewGeek's review of SensorPush
- support Celsius (in addition to Fahrenheit) when SensorPush exposes units via its APIs
Out of Scope
No plans to implement the following at this time:
- determine if the following devices work with SensorPush (all were tested/approved the same day, with same internal designs), but these may require a custom firmware flash:
- Oasis OH-31 HT Tracker (FCC Grantee 2AL92, ID: 2AL92-OH31) like the SensorPush (FCC Grantee 2AL9W and 2AL9X HT1)
- iBeTag Beacon IB004NPLUSSHT (FCC Grantee 2AB4P)
- Jaalee Beacon IB004NPLUSSHT (FCC Grantee 2ABRO)
- Saalee iB004N-Plus-SHT
- AnkhMaway iB004N-Plus-SHT LT / (https://www.beaconzone.co.uk/iB004NPLUSLight)
- BLW Eddystone iBeacon
- iBeTag AKMW-iB004N-5 Mitsubishi Kumo Cloud temp/humidity sensor (PAC-USWHS003-TH-1)
- allow fetching data directly from the sensor via Bluetooth (no cloud dependency required); may be required to integrate with above sensors