Responsive Wordpress Theme 'Nemo'
This is a theme that Im currently developing for my portfolio.
Whatever is here, is live at http://www.itsricky.com
It's a responsive theme where I'll trial various responsive methods over time, so it's a work in progress.
After seeking Eddie Machado's permission (he is the original author of the Bones theme framework on which this is built), I am happy to share this theme with the dev community. This guy's a legend: http://eddiemachado.com
If you have any comments, suggestions, or feedback, please feel free to email me, or comment here on the project.
- This is a theme for Wordpress 3.5 http://wordpress.org
- I used the Bones template as a starting point http://themble.com/bones/
- All editing was done in Coda http://panic.com/coda/
- I took Eddie Machado's advice and wrote the css in SASS (more future-safe than LESS IMHO) http://sass-lang.com
- I compiled it all using Scout http://mhs.github.com/scout-app/
- And uploaded the files using Transmit http://panic.com/transmit/
- It's hosted on a MediaTemple DV 4.0 server (service & support is top-shelf) http://mediatemple.net/webhosting/dv/
- And as above, it's a work in progress! I'll be updaing this repo in-frequently, but as I achive milestones on the website, I'll mirror what's going on here.
- The best result from this initiative is if it sparks a dialogue, so please feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss anything.
- This work is not all mine, but for all code that is not present in the Bones Theme (https://github.com/eddiemachado/bones) I claim Copyright for this work. It may be used for personal use, research and training, but may not be used in a commercial environment without permission from me.
Go forth and conquer responsivley!
Ricky Synnot Melbourne, Australia