Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Sprinklers Pi is a sophisticated Irrigation control system for the Raspberry Pi. The system contains a built in mobile web page server that can be used to configure and monitor the system status from anywhere. It can also be cross compiled on an AVR/Arduino platform with appropriate networking and storage hardware.
- Fully contained system with control logic and web serving.
- Same code can be compiled to run on the Atmel/AVR/Arduino platform.
- Web based control (including mobile Android iOS)
- Automatic adjustment of intervals based on weather conditions. (weather underground API)
- Weather conditions can be pulled from individual personal weather stations or from general weather data based on zipcode.
- Manual Control
- Scheduled Control
- Quick Schedule
- Named Zones
- Full Graphing feature of historic logs
- Ability to run with OpenSprinkler module or direct relay outputs.
- Supports master valve/pump output
- Supports expansion zone board (up to 15 zones)
- Very simple installation
- Seasonal adjustment.
When setting up your zones the wiringpi pin numbers correspond to the zones in sprinklerpi: http://projects.drogon.net/raspberry-pi/wiringpi/pins/
Here are number of screen shots of the mobile web pages: