License Header Manager for Visual Studio
Manage license headers for your source code files in Visual Studio.
New files will automatically include the license headers defined in the current project.
License Header Manager allows you to:
- Define license headers per Visual Studio project and per file extension
- Share license headers between projects via "Add as Link"
- Add, remove and replace headers at any time for one or all files
- Put your license headers in #regions
- Use Expendable Properties like %FileName%, %Project% or %UserName% and many more, which are automatically filled everytime the Header is reinserted
Install License Header Manager from Visual Studio via Tools | Extensions and Updates | Online or directly from Visual Studio Marketplace
ReSharper user? Take a look at this!
Previously located at: https://licensemanager.codeplex.com/