Clone this wiki locally
TAPOUT User Guide
TAPOUT is a TAP handler which supports TAP-Y/J as well as traditional TAP streams.
TAP-Y/J is a modernization of TAP using pure YAML/JSON streams.
Hows and Whys
- Minitap - Add-on reporters for Minitest
- Test::Unit::Runner::Tap - Add-on reporters for Test::Unit 2.x
- RSpec-OnTap - Formatters for RSpec
- RubyTest - Test Framework with built-in support
There are a number of ways in which you can contribute to TAPOUT.
- Improve an existing reporter
- Create a new reporter
- Improve code documentation
- Report a bug or feature request
When working with the code the general procedure is to fork the repository, create a new branch, make your changes and then submit a pull request for that branch.