Eero Saynatkari rue
- Joined on
- giraffe 20 Apparently the best way to represent a Git repository is something called an Indirectly Cycling Giraffe. Doc wiki and issue tracking right in your repo. Centralization through decentralization.
- oughtve 3 Command-line utility for notes/todos grouped based on filesystem location
- backuppr 3 Wrapper around rdiff-backup to manage my TimeCapsule backups since TimeMachine sucks. Probably of no use to anyone else but, hey, it does understand a YAML config file.
- homebrew 3 My Homebrew setup, changes and formulas. Mostly separated into branches for easier merging.
- rs 2 Object-oriented shell in Ruby.
Repositories contributed to
Contributions in the last year 15 total Apr 25, 2014 – Apr 25, 2015
Longest streak 2 days September 22 – September 23
Current streak 0 days Last contributed