- Joined on
Mar 18, 2008
- giraffe 20 Apparently the best way to represent a Git repository is something called an Indirectly Cycling Giraffe. Doc wiki and issue tracking right in your repo. Centralization through decentralization.
- oughtve 4 Command-line utility for notes/todos grouped based on filesystem location
- backuppr 4 Wrapper around rdiff-backup to manage my TimeCapsule backups since TimeMachine sucks. Probably of no use to anyone else but, hey, it does understand a YAML config file.
- homebrew 4 My Homebrew setup, changes and formulas. Mostly separated into branches for easier merging.
- rs 3 Object-oriented shell in Ruby.
Contributions in the last year 4 total May 4, 2015 – May 4, 2016
Longest streak 1 day July 6 – July 6
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
Apr 21, 2016