rustup.rs if you arrived from GoogleYou're probably looking for
Despite being in rust-lang-nursery org, rustup.rs is now the default rustup.
rustup.sh script installs Rust from the Rust release channels. It is most often run as a copy of the file alone.
rustup.sh will be replaced by
curl -sf https://static.rust-lang.org/rustup.sh | sudo sh
- Install from stable, beta, or nightly channels.
- Install from the archives.
- Verifies hashes.
- Verifies signatures (if gpg is available).
- Resumes downloads.
- For Linux and OS X (Windows support someday).
Download and install the default channel, currently beta.
Install to a particular location.
Save downloads for faster re-installs.
Install nightly archives.
rustup.sh --channel=nightly --date=2015-04-09
Install explicit versions.
- GC old temp and cache files.
- Error on unknown command line options.
- Do cleanup of in-use temp files on trap.
- Don't clobber multirust if it is installed at the destination prefix.
This software is distributed under the terms of both the MIT license and/or the Apache License (Version 2.0), at your option.