Translate from/to your favourite language using Google or Microsoft Translate.
tr: translate query.
tr-setapi: select Google or Microsoft Translate service.
tr-setkey: set your API key.
tr-setlang: set target language (language to translate to).
Note: You won't need to set a source (from) language. Both Google and Microsoft are pretty good at guessing the origin language.
- Simple: setup once and just use it.
- Secure: keys are stored in Mac's native Keychain tool.
- Fast: repeat queries are cached for speed.
- Enter: copy translation to clipboard.
- Command + C: copy translation to clipboard.
- Command + Y: show quick preview on the respective translation web site.
- Command + L: show translated text in large font.
The first time you run the workflow, it will prompt you to enter your API key for Google or Microsoft.
Instructions on how to get a Google API key: https://cloud.google.com/translate/docs/getting-started#set_up_your_project
Instructions on how to get a Microsoft API key: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/translator/getstarted.aspx
Flag Icons by GoSquared (http://www.gosquared.com/)
Uses Alfred-Workflow library https://github.com/deanishe/alfred-workflow/