Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
First release of the LITE wallet for Ryo. Included ryo-wallet-cli and ryo-wallet-rpc from 0.1.2 release.
- Connects to remote daemon so user does not have to sync blockchain.
- Current remote nodes are in Japan, Germany, and San Francisco. The closest one to the end user will be chosen automatically.
- This release does not contain the dark theme, resizable windows, or other improvements from Ryo GUI Wallet 0.1.2
- The remote node functionality will be integrated directly into the main GUI wallet in the future, removing the need for separate releases of the full and lite versions of the wallet.
Contributors for this release
- mosu-forge (gui wallet dev)
- fireice_uk (core dev)
- psychocrypt (core dev)
3c292497a30d26cac8c43fd00f1729dff47229f0909993c7bef51ee349cfff40 RyoLITEWallet-v0.1.2-Linux-x64.tgz 65ba6057a882ec142e099873ef4a5d927861503effd145fe91b32b5d988f1e25 RyoLITEWallet-v0.1.2-OSX-x64.dmg