Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Release Notes - SABnzbd 2.3.6 Beta 1
Improvements and bug fixes since 2.3.5
- RSS source icon on all tabs of feed overview
- RSS source icon now links to feed details page (if available)
- RSS feed URL's with commas would be wrongly escaped
- Common RSS login problems will show more appropriate error
- Added API-call to modify RSS-filters
- Exceeding disk space could result in endless retry-loop
- History Retry All would not retry failed NZB URL-fetches
- API-call of Retry could result in an error
- Assume correct SSL/certificate setup if test-host was disabled
- Better logging of par2-file creator
- Windows and macOS: Update UnRar to 5.61
Looking for help with SABnzbd (Python 3) development:
Upgrading from 2.2.x and older
- Finish queue
- Stop SABnzbd
- Install new version
- Start SABnzbd
- When upgrading from 2.2.0 or older the queue will be converted. Job order,
settings and data will be preserved, but all jobs will be unpaused and
URL's that did not finish fetching before the upgrade will be lost.
- The organization of the download queue is different from 0.7.x releases.
This version will not see the 0.7.x queue, but you can restore the jobs
by going to Status page and using Queue Repair.
Known problems and solutions
- Read the file "ISSUES.txt"
SABnzbd is an open-source cross-platform binary newsreader.
It simplifies the process of downloading from Usenet dramatically, thanks
to its web-based user interface and advanced built-in post-processing options
that automatically verify, repair, extract and clean up posts downloaded
(c) Copyright 2007-2018 by "The SABnzbd-team" <firstname.lastname@example.org>