Please don't edit files in the root directory of repository as they are generated via Grunt. You'll find source code in the
Regarding code style like indentation and whitespace, follow the conventions you see used in the source already. There is also a
.editorconfig to apply styles on your IDE of choice.
Modifying the code
Test that Grunt's CLI and Bower are installed by running
grunt --version. If the command isn't found, run
npm install -g grunt-cli. For more information about installing the tools, see the getting started with Grunt guide.
- Fork and clone the repo.
npm installto install all build dependencies (including Grunt).
gruntto compile the code.
- Run tests as described on README.md.
Assuming that you don't see anything on red, you're ready to go. Just be sure to run
grunt after making any changes, to ensure that nothing is broken.
Submitting pull requests
- Create a new branch, please don't work in your
- Add failing tests for the change you want to make. Run
gruntto see the tests fail.
- Fix stuff.
- Run tests (see README for instructions) and see the tests pass. Repeat steps 2-4 until all tests pass.
- Update the documentation to reflect any changes.
- Push to your fork and submit a pull request.