Clone this wiki locally
Follow this steps to deploy a new version of Rambox:
- Define Rambox version editing app/package.json and appveyor.yml.
- Define Electron version in package.json and Travis CI Environment Variables.
- Define electron-builder version in package.json.
Once commited all with Github Desktop Client, clean and build the project:
npm run sencha:clean
npm run sencha:compile:build
- Go to the rambox-build repo and commit and push changes.
- Create a new Github Release with the version and publish it as a Pre-Release.
- AppVeyor and Travis will start building automatically.
- In the meantime, edit the Release and define the Changelog and save it (still Pre-Release).
- Change the index.html of the Website and README.md to update if is necessary.
- Update Wiki if necessary.
- Add new version in Wiki CHANGELOG.
- Edit artifacts names for Linux and Windows x64, adding "-x64". Ex: "Rambox-0.4.2-x64.deb".
- Publish release in Github.
- Go to Heroku instance and in Resources tab, disable Dynos and enable it again (if no version detected yet, we have to force it).
- Go to Firebase and update with the new version to notify users.
- Publish message in social networks mentioning new services and send emails.